• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For Sale: Lightly used Fischer Progressor 9+ - 165cm

TheArchitect

I have a pair of lightly used Fischer Progressor 9+ 165cm skis up for sale. i purchased these new at the end of the 2010/2011 season and skied them 6 days during 2011/2012. At the end of that season I picked up a pair of Kastle MX88's and the Fischers have been unused since. It's time for them to go to someone who will actually use them.

I'm asking $325 plus shipping because of the light use but am willing to listen to offers. I'd like to avoid shipping so if the buyer is in NE I'm willing to drive halfway to meet. I'm in metrowest MA. I accept cash only for an in-person transaction. If I'm shipping then payment will be via Paypal, with 3% added unless you use the gift option. I have excellent feedback on Ebay (username: erdric_c)

Full Front by The-Architect, on Flickr

Tips by The-Architect, on Flickr

Tails by The-Architect, on Flickr

Bases by The-Architect, on Flickr

Bindings by The-Architect, on Flickr

TheArchitect

I used them 6 days. I never get to ski as much as I'd like. Anyway, they have some minor scuffs but in general are in excellent condition.

ScottySkis

I used them 6 days. I never get to ski as much as I'd like. Anyway, they have some minor scuffs but in general are in excellent condition.

I sent a link to my cousin, he needs used skis, he on vacation now, hopefully I hear from him soon.

mriceyman

I really need a pair for groomer days...youre just a hike from me... have any idea what shipping would be to 07726

TheArchitect

I really need a pair for groomer days...youre just a hike from me... have any idea what shipping would be to 07726

The USPS, UPS and FedEx shipping calculators all put Ground shipping at between $25-35. I'd probably want to use FedEx or USPS Priority because my local UPS store always charges me more than the calculator and it's usually a good amount more. I'm estimating with packaging it's somewhere between 10-15 lbs. Package size of 6' x 8" x 8". I'm willing to drive to southwest CT if shipping is an issue.

FYI, I'm still waiting to hear back from Scotty on whether he wants the skis for his cousin. If that doesn't work out then they're yours if you want them.

mriceyman

Ok no problem.. Im from c nj so it would be a cheaper to ship anyway.. Let me know what scotty says

Sent from my iPhone

wa-loaf

I shipped a pair of skies a couple years ago and it was $50+.

TheArchitect

Hopefully the shipping calculators aren't too off. I've read there is an 'oversized' package fee but I think mine would be under that threshold.

BTW, do you remember where you got your shipping box for the skis? Everything I've found online is sold as a bundle.

wa-loaf

Hopefully the shipping calculators aren't too off. I've read there is an 'oversized' package fee but I think mine would be under that threshold.

BTW, do you remember where you got your shipping box for the skis? Everything I've found online is sold as a bundle.

I reused a box I had from a different set of skis that were shipped to me. Might want to check the local ski shop.