• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Colorado Ski and Bike

C-Rex

I have to give a shout out to the guys at Colorado Ski and Bike for hooking me up today. I took a ride to their W. Springfield shop today to see if they had any good, left over stuff from last year on sale. They certainly did, but as i was looking at boards, and talking to one of the guys, he suggested a new Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Horsepower based on what I was looking for. I had certainly considered it during my research but passed it over due to the $700 tag. However, this one was marked down to $379...for a 2014 model! I asked why it was so cheap, thinking it was a demo or a blem or something. The guy looked at the tag realized something was wrong. He then admitted that it was marked wrong. Then, to my amazement, he says, "I'll give it to you for that price, but if you put it back I'm fixing the tag."

SOLD!!!! And I even got a voucher for a ticket to Mt. Snow with it. Thanks an assload to a great group of guys!!! They will definitely be getting my repeat business. :beer:

KD7000

That is a phenomenal deal. I love my Lib Tech and will likely replace it with another when that day comes.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

C-Rex

Got to ride it today at Killington. It felt a little weird at first since it's the first rocker board I've ever ridden, but I got comfortable fairly quick. Love the forgiveness as far as edge catches go, and I was pleasantly surprised with the pop too. I didn't really get to bomb it since the visibility was like 3 feet all day but with the grip from the magnetraction I can imagine it'll be pretty confidence inspiring at speed.

Nick, if this thread would fit better in the Gear section, feel free to move it.