• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

liftopia

jfrenchu

I never used i before and can't figure out if its an eticket or they mail vouchers.my kid needs jay peak by the 27 so mail is out.thanks in advance

Edd

Generally speaking, you buy prior to midnight just before the day you're skiing.

So as far as vouchers through Liftopia you're generally expected to print them out after purchase. However, some mountains are cool with just getting he confirmation #. It depends.

Solitude67

They were requiring a hard copy of my liftopia at smugglers notch the other day...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

Can you use their mobile apps at the ticket counter?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

Depends on the mountain. I think Boyne, for example, requires something printed.

hammer

I have never seen them drop in price. They only go up the closer you get to the date.
I think I did see a drop in price once. Forget which ski area and when. Do like how more resorts are signed up now, and what's nice is when the resort itself provides a link to the Liftopia offers on its web site (Magic and Crotched do this I think).

Krikaya

I would ski Sunapee over Ragged, personally. I had a bad experience at Ragged a few years ago. Won't be going back. Sunapee will probably have some fine corduroy until about 11 am when it'll all be scraped off.

I'd given up hope of skiing on Xmas with all the freezing rain. Maybe i'll make to Sunapee, after all. See you in the parking lot, Bostonian. I'll be driving the crappiest car in the lot. Lots of dents, paint peeling etc... I have to leave a sign on the windshield, "THIS CAR IS NOT ABANDONED--PLEASE DO NOT TOW"

Skiing on Xmas is wicked pissa.

Bostonian

I would ski Sunapee over Ragged, personally. I had a bad experience at Ragged a few years ago. Won't be going back. Sunapee will probably have some fine corduroy until about 11 am when it'll all be scraped off.

I'd given up hope of skiing on Xmas with all the freezing rain. Maybe i'll make to Sunapee, after all. See you in the parking lot, Bostonian. I'll be driving the crappiest car in the lot. Lots of dents, paint peeling etc... I have to leave a sign on the windshield, "THIS CAR IS NOT ABANDONED--PLEASE DO NOT TOW"

Skiing on Xmas is wicked pissa.

Sounds good! I will be in the white audi and look forward to splitting a 2fer1 with you!

dmw

I may be looking for you guys at Sunapee tomorrow - I'll be on a snowboard, gray jacket, graying beard, gray helmet with an AZ sticker on the back.