• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's Not Powder Skiing...

Rowsdower

This guy probably grew up skiing the East. That comment would have probably set Snowlover off.....I'll miss the little guy!

His name sounds Norwegian. Same thing. I've heard conditions in Scandinavia can go from warm and raining to a deep freeze quick due to the combination of latitude and proximity to warm ocean waters.

Domeskier

This guy probably grew up skiing the East. That comment would have probably set Snowlover off.....I'll miss the little guy!

Nah. If that guy grew up skiing the east, he would have been carving those turns, not skidding them. And don't get me started on his power wedge! :stirpot:

Btw, did snow lover manage to get himself banned already, or did he just threaten to leave and not come back?

twinplanx

Impressive

What type of skis is he on? Looks like Blizzard?

My guess is there rentals ;-)

Oh and your little buddy snowlover... I'm guessing he got a stern talking to and a timeout. But I actually have no idea. I, for one, will NOT miss him. He just has a way of getting under the skin like some flesh eating bacteria. It's like an itch that you can't resist scratching. I know I've been guilty of it, but like it's been said, he's best left ignored...

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

MadMadWorld

Nah. If that guy grew up skiing the east, he would have been carving those turns, not skidding them. And don't get me started on his power wedge! :stirpot:

Btw, did snow lover manage to get himself banned already, or did he just threaten to leave and not come back?

I'm sure he got banned. I've been trying to bait him with some of my posts but nothing from the kid. It was fun while it lasted!

skiNEwhere

I'm sure he got banned. I've been trying to bait him with some of my posts but nothing from the kid. It was fun while it lasted!

He actually isn't banned. He's probably moved onto another forum on the interwebs to troll