• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thank you to the guy who backed out of skiing @ stratton 1.29.15

BBMF

Just saying thanks for backing out.
I was pissed because I didn't buy online and thought I'd have to pay full price, then your friend found me in the parking lot gearing up.
That was a cheap day for me.
You should probably buy a few rounds for him next time your skiing.

I believe this may have been my luckiest day skiing ever

BBMF

New guy, joined a month ago, 16 posts...

What I can't be part of the good ole boy circle jerk??
really just saying thanks to the guy started in motion a super cheap day of skiing for me.. that is all

deadheadskier

Staff member
No worries BBMF......casual ball busting is all it is. You definitely scored big. We'd all have been psyched

BBMF

So how'd Stratton ski?

That was my second visit ever (first was a few weeks earlier). I liked it. Parked at Sunbowl. Fairly empty lot and never got much busier. I didn't get into the woods and the closest thing to bumps was some ungroomed day old powder. Was really just a groomer day. Just big turns, and speed. It was great conditions and weather. Little bummed that snow bowl lift wasn't spinning as it would have helped me cover more ground quicker. As it was we made good time and went back and forth across the mt a few times.
Smooth and wide, nice place to relax and have a few brews and enjoy the day. Topping it all off was that it was quiet and we never waited more then a minute for a lift including the gondola. It's hard to think about weekend skiing after days like that.

mriceyman

That was my second visit ever (first was a few weeks earlier). I liked it. Parked at Sunbowl. Fairly empty lot and never got much busier. I didn't get into the woods and the closest thing to bumps was some ungroomed day old powder. Was really just a groomer day. Just big turns, and speed. It was great conditions and weather. Little bummed that snow bowl lift wasn't spinning as it would have helped me cover more ground quicker. As it was we made good time and went back and forth across the mt a few times.
Smooth and wide, nice place to relax and have a few brews and enjoy the day. Topping it all off was that it was quiet and we never waited more then a minute for a lift including the gondola. It's hard to think about weekend skiing after days like that.

Woods are probably in great shape right now.. Should have ventured in

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
You guys must have ADD. ;) While the title of the message was ominous, reading through the post, it became clear, especially with the closing remark that BBMF was quite pleased with the outcome! Another sad case of sarcastic humor not successfully rendered online :(

Glad you got it BBMF!