• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay conditions this weekend?

Edd

I have friends considering heading up that way tomorrow so they asked me if I can get any first hand reports from the forum. Thanks for any info.

ceo

I'm there now, they did get some snow after the rain so there's decent cover over the boilerplate. Ton of snow in the woods however. Beaver Pond and André's Paradise were quite lovely. Windy as hell though, tram was on hold in the morning. Snowing here now, everyone's saying it's going to be really nice tomorrow.

ceo

I hope your friends decided to come up, because it is, in fact, freaking well epic out here today.

Edd

I hope your friends decided to come up, because it is, in fact, freaking well epic out here today.

They're in the chairlift now with pretty strong hangovers, I imagine. I'm jealous.

fbrissette

Yep. Today was quite the day. I'm beat. Quite a change from the typical 2-hour days I've had so far this year. Some more coming Tuesday and Wednesday.

VTKilarney

Yep. Today was quite the day. I'm beat. Quite a change from the typical 2-hour days I've had so far this year. Some more coming Tuesday and Wednesday.

Burke got none of the love. It's a ghost town today.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1456692569.206052.jpg

gmcunni

might be the right year to cross Jay off my list of "never been". have to find a weekend in march i can swing up there.

bdfreetuna

Glad to hear it I'll be up there probably this weekend. Looks like no freeze/thaw/freeze cycles between now and then too.

yeggous

My legs are smoked. Today at Jay was epic indeed. This just salvaged my season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Edd

My legs are smoked. Today at Jay was epic indeed. This just salvaged my season.

Nice hit. Sounds amazing right about now. I haven't clicked into my pow skis yet this season, even on a CO trip I did.