Ski area bankruptcies - Page 20

AlpineZone

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by p_levert View Post
    I have to admit, I am rather skeptical of these "extracts from the Democratic law". The current effort is being led by the Senate, which is not a hotbed of radicals. Also, the Democrats keep voting down the proposal as insufficient, so it just doesn't seem possible that this stuff is in the law under consideration in the Senate. Is this stuff that an AOC staffer cooked up? Or just out and out fabrications? Before I believe any of it, I need a link to an official government organization, not a Twitter link to a right wing activist.
    Every bit of Democrat madness & insanity I posted is in there, but I get it, the truth hurts, so get some ibuprofen before you read it (link below).

Make sure you take a second pill before you get to the part where YOU pay off $10,000 in student debt per millennial!

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...ted-House-Bill
    Last edited by BenedictGomez; Mar 23, 2020 at 6:16 PM.
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

Quote Originally Posted by fbrissette View Post
    This is off topic but carbon offset is an environmental tax, like the many others we have. Should if be in the COVID-19 relief bill ? Of course not. But the idea is not insane.
    It is ridiculous! I put it in the same category as adopting a whale . No more than a way to relieve guilt for using energy ,serves no purpose other than giving a politicians more money and control over our lives.

Female physician (Dr. Fauci's protege) came out with a bunch of new data today during the press conference. Fatality rate still very low in Europe for 50 and under. Average mortality rate in Italy is mid-80s, almost all have at least 3 pre-existing conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    It is ridiculous! I put it in the same category as adopting a whale . No more than a way to relieve guilt for using energy ,serves no purpose other than giving a politicians more money and control over our lives.
    Obviously, if you don't believe in climate change science it is a stupid tax.

Arguing about it and trying to attach it to a bill that's meant to help millions of people and businesses that are struggling is stupid, whether you believe in it or not. Even more so at the last minute when a deal had essentially been negotiated

Ok the earth is warming yes ,what purpose does the "Tax " serve ? So if I pay more tax it will get cooler ????
    Hell No !!! Sorry second rum and coke went down to fast .

People need money now not bullshit politics !!!!

A theory:

Drug treatments are showing early promise. Trump is laying the groundwork to get us out of our houses, with the resulting infections, but an acceptable death rate because of drug treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    A theory:

Drug treatments are showing early promise. Trump is laying the groundwork to get us out of our houses, with the resulting infections, but an acceptable death rate because of drug treatments.
    Yes his hand is being forced. In the end what will kill more people , the Flu , TDS , Covid or a crashing economy?

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Ok the earth is warming yes ,what purpose does the "Tax " serve ? So if I pay more tax it will get cooler ????
    Yes! I mean honestly, you really need this to be explained??

I haven't tuned into this thread for a good while, but man, between you, BenedicGomes and a few others, it's like tuning into the Infowars. I hope you guys are getting paid for this!!
    Live for today

Thread Information