• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

400..woo hoo

dmc

It's just my attempt at humor and poking fun at some of the Jib-Honks..I've always created my own words...and enjoy using different language..The day I stop saying mad steezy crispy ass'd mo-fo booters befor doing some buttering and shredding the gnar is the day my ashs are spread over Jackson Hole..mmm K..and no I never worked at Hot Topic..but I'm a big fan of Orange Julius.dat shizzle cools me to the core..and to all my PA homeys holding it down in the 484 and the 610 I'ze gotz much luv fo y'all..kewl boi..

High Five for STOKE..yo..can I get a pound..or that east coast snip snappy sould bruddah hand-shake..yeah boy-eeeee..

You sound like G-Love... :)

big_vert

O.K. I get out of work in 15 minutes...time to have a few Franciscanners at the bar and get ready for my date tonight...Bye guys..it's been fun..

It's "Franziskaner" (respect the beer), and save your breath for your "date", or did you get a foot pump yet?

wa-loaf

Come on now. The poor guy is out having a nice date with his franzikan beer goggle blow up toy and can't defend himself.

molecan

Sheesh, this whole thread appears just to be designed for Steeze to increase his postcount as well.

Excellent social engineering.

big_vert

Come on now. The poor guy is out having a nice date with his franzikan beer goggle blow up toy and can't defend himself.

Looks like a quick date - big surprise. I hope he washed his hands before he posted.

Greg

Staff member
Wait till later in the weekend when I congratulate myself for 500 posts...:lol:

Kinda funny that you'll probably cross the 1K mark in about one month. Look at this lame ass pathetic thread I started in 2002, after this version of the AZ forums was online for over a year:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/218-1-000th-post.html

What a dork. :oops: I'm still trying to figure out who "contributed here to make these forums a success." My guess is I probably had about 900 posts myself when I started that thread. riverc0il probably had the other 100... :lol: