• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre

adamti91

There will be one rail up on Saturday for anyone who lives close that wants to mess around before the party.

catskills

Tap Into Winter at Belleayre on November 10th!

Make plans to be at Belleayre Mountain on November 10th
10am - 5pm

Come on up to the mountain on Saturday November 10th and join in the fun of our 3rd annual "Tap into Winter Party".
We will have one rail open for those of you who want to try a little pre season jumping and sliding.
Then the party gets underway at 1pm with Free Admission,
Free Food, Music, Fashion Show, :daffy: Give-a-ways and lots of fun.​

thinnmann

Website
skiingbelleayre.blogspot.com
belleayre.com site says,

We will have one rail open for those of you who want to try a little pre season jumping and sliding.....

Please note that anyone wishing to use the rail on Saturday must get a lift ticket. There will be no charge, but you must have one on to use the rail. There will be no lift service and no trails open on Saturday.

adamti91

I'll be up, maybe hike Onteora or something, I'm sure I'll want to take a break from "the rail" hehe.

They made no mention of any opening this weekend at the press event last night.

Wanna go to Mt. Snow on Monday?

Kids are off, won't be crowded, and it's supposed to be warm and sunny. Gonna try to do it.