• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Apparently I was only allowed 4.5 hrs of sleep last night. Been up since 4:48AM and he's not planning on going back to sleep. That's ok.... in less than 12 hrs, I'll be a free woman for the weekend! (And won't be getting any sleep anyway :lol:)

deadheadskier

Staff member
You got ripped off. $25 tops. I hear ya on the trying new things deal though.

That can depend on the car though. Some newer vehicles have 'special' filters that cost more to replace. That's the case with our Hyundai, the filter it requires is about $16, so an oil change runs in the low 30's

krisskis

Wow that's alot of Martinis..I had beer at home..and at two different bars..and my alarm is set for 6AM..make your son get up on his own..I used to have a paper-route from age 12 to 16 and I woke up at 5:15AM

Ok i am up and showered and feel good, just tired. I know my son needs to get up on his own but he doesnt wake up to his alarm...I DO!! Now to startr my day :)

5 martinis isnt THAT much...i can do more...just didnt want to feel like crap today.

About to uncrate and measure a truckload of granite bases that just came in..it's not too hot and muggy yet but by the time I'm done..I'll be sweaty..

Ok i am up and showered and feel good, just tired. I know my son needs to get up on his own but he doesnt wake up to his alarm...I DO!! Now to startr my day :)

5 martinis isnt THAT much...i can do more...just didnt want to feel like crap today.

I guess it depends on how big the martinis are..some have 3 shots of booze in them so that would get me wasted. I'm already in the mood to drink..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I"ve been completely wasted on 3 martinis before. Can't imagine 5! :eek:

Right now... just finished the dishes and not long before that, cleaning up the $7 bag of cherries that my daughter smeared all over the living room floor while I took a shower. :eek: Checking email then I have laundry and job search to do. I should probably figure out my living situation, too, since technically I'm supposed to be out of my apartment in 24 days.

drjeff

Just got back to the hotel room after playing in my college's alumni golf tournament (had a bit of a rain delay start due to the t-storms that parked themselves over Albany from about 3AM until about 9AM). My team won, and I won both the long drive and closest to the pin contests(picked up a bunch of college logo gear/clothing as a result :) )

Right now I'm kicking back in the room with a couple of cold beers and waiting for my wife to arrive from CT, then it's off to a luau :beer::)

Just got back to the hotel room after playing in my college's alumni golf tournament (had a bit of a rain delay start due to the t-storms that parked themselves over Albany from about 3AM until about 9AM). My team won, and I won both the long drive and closest to the pin contests(picked up a bunch of college logo gear/clothing as a result :) )

Right now I'm kicking back in the room with a couple of cold beers and waiting for my wife to arrive from CT, then it's off to a luau :beer::)

Congrats..how long was the drive?

I bypassed drinking beer tonight..I just went on a nice 2 mile walk(30 minutes) around the neighborhood..It's in the upper 70s with humidity above 80 percent..wow is it sticky/muggy out there. I'm looking forward to taking a walk tomorrow morning when it's cool out and maybe in the afternoon as well just to torture myself and sweat out all the toxins. I'm about to drink some ice water..gulp gulp gulp..water never tastes this good..

Time for a cold shower..