• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Greg

Staff member
Eating homemade Penne a la Vodka with a Sam Adams Boston Lager and surfing AZ.

drjeff

This am i feel like "the whole friggin Russian Army slept in my mouth -- with their socks on " :D

In all seriousness, for mornings where the tongue feels like that due to a couple of "adult beverages" the night before, goto your local pharmacy and buy a tube of this toothpaste

biotene-toothpaste.jpg

You'd be really suprised at just how quickly your tongue (and the rest of your mouth for that matter) feels normal again! And no the manufacturer doesn't do any backroom marketing specifically for hang-over cures, but the the that I found out about this was 5 or 6 years ago, I was at a dental convention, and had been out the night before with co-workers/friends and had a few too many. The next AM when I go to brush my teeth(didn't remember if I did or didn't upon returning to my hotel room at 3AM :rolleyes:) I noticed that I had forgotten to restock my toiletries kit with toothpast (I know pathetic for a dentist ;) ), so I SLOWLY ruffle through the bag of "dental goodies" I had gathered the day before on the convention floor and found a tube of the biotene, and maybe a minute after brushing, the mouth hangover symptoms were gone!

Right now I'm still trying to decide if the switch I made this week from evening workouts to 4AM workouts is really worth it. Gotta go stretch for a few minutes so I'll be able to go for a run in a little bit when the pre-dawn glow starts.

Back after a fun night with a 23 year old girl from match.com

The usual..pizza..beer..jacuzzi..DVDs..###..crazy thunderstorm last night..I woke up this morning and there was a cat crawling on my back..

Now rolling a doobie and I'm gonna have a Mickey D's breakfast..

Skier75

Recovering from last night.....man I pulled a stupido.....note to self, remember when you said not a good Idea to mix drinks? Beer, some kind of bottled rum drink, beer, then shots of a cream liqour. Bad idea, just bad.....I've been paying for it from about 2:00am on...... I need something to pull me outta this.....

Skier75..a nice greasy breakfast should help..after I'm done browsing AZ..I'm hitting up the Mickey D's drive-through...coffee..apple juice..hashbrowns..and maybe a sausage McMuffin with egg and Steeze..

I wish I had my camara at home(it's at work)..I look like I spent 45 minutes in a tornado..lol..my Jew-fro is wild, eyes red..and smelly...Yeah Boy-eee

Skier75

Skier75..a nice greasy breakfast should help..after I'm done browsing AZ..I'm hitting up the Mickey D's drive-through...coffee..apple juice..hashbrowns..and maybe a sausage McMuffin with egg and Steeze..

I wish I had my camara at home(it's at work)..I look like I spent 45 minutes in a tornado..lol..my Jew-fro is wild, eyes red..and smelly...Yeah Boy-eee

Yeah, I think if I did that I'd really be toast for the rest of the day......as it is I don't do well with greasy foods when I'm feeling "normal" I hardly ever, if all eat Mickey D's. Gave up fast foods a long time ago.....thanks for the advice though, Finaillly got a piece of toast into me, that's a start.

I also think all of the cookout foods and side dishes didn't help matters last night either.....

Man I haven't been like this in years.....

snoseek

Steak and cheese sub with mayo cures my hangover.

Anyway I'm kind of hungover for the second day in a row.... definately the off season now.

Moe Ghoul

Stayed up late watching some B-rate movie, didn't crash til sunrise. Hit Shoprite for some super coupon savings on stuff we needed. Prolly gonna nap. Watched Meet the Press, kind words about Russert all around.

I like getting small on Mondays, cuz everybody hates Monday. Giving the dogs a bath on the front porch now. Maids come tomorrow and they're both shedding, so the twirling hairballs will get cleaned up tomorrow. 1 down, 1 to go.

Nice...I want to get a cleaning lady...the only thing is that I don't trust having somebody in my place when I'm not there so I'd have to hang out and supervise so I might as well clean myself. The woman that cleans my parents house would do my place for $50 every other week..

Moe Ghoul

Nice...I want to get a cleaning lady...the only thing is that I don't trust having somebody in my place when I'm not there so I'd have to hang out and supervise so I might as well clean myself. The woman that cleans my parents house would do my place for $50 every other week..

I hear ya, My gals have been with us for 9 years and never had a problem. we can leave the house while they are here cleaning. I'm not gonna leave a stack of cash out in the open because temptation is a powerful force. Valuables are all locked up in safes or filing cabionets anyway. Insurance covers the rest. They come every 2 weeks, $80 for 5 hours work. No laundry, I like the way I do my laundry best :)