chainlove.com - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 136

Thread: chainlove.com

  1. #11
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I don't see why not. I'm still waiting to see if they put up anything good. The same damn women's shorts have been up all morning...
    Sure, as soon as I post that they put up a new item..

    Brian

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Sure, as soon as I post that they put up a new item..
    I was about to comment that if I were in charge of the roll out it would be a bit more exciting to build up hype with new items popping up all the time.

    I wonder what happens if you put both a front and rear in your basket but the rear sells out first?

  3. #13
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Should I add it to the Daily Gear Deal forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I don't see why not. I'm still waiting to see if they put up anything good. The same damn women's shorts have been up all morning...
    Done:

    http://forums.alpinezone.com/28923-s...assembled.html
    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #14
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    I was about to comment that if I were in charge of the roll out it would be a bit more exciting to build up hype with new items popping up all the time.
    I agree, kind of a lackluster start to a new site.

    Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    I wonder what happens if you put both a front and rear in your basket but the rear sells out first?
    I guess you'd get a front brake only. Judging by how fast they're flying off the shelf right now I don't think you need to worry about it...
    Brian

  5. #15
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Sweet, thanks!
    Brian

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    That is actually Steepandcheap
    Actually, it's another "daughter" site of www.backcountry.com like SAC is.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually, it's another "daughter" site of www.backcountry.com like SAC is.

    OK, you got me

  9. #19
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Got these (2 pairs) for like $33 shipped this morning:



    I ski double black diamonds.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Got these (2 pairs) for like $33 shipped this morning:
    you suck.. they had these on SAC last week, i bought 1 pair for the price you got 2!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:26 PM.