• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx Sale

Beetlenut

Also might want to check out Marshals. They're owned by the same outfit that owns TJ Max and have similar merchandise. Went to one near me last night and found a real nice Northface shell, but it was a 3X-Large. Checking out the TJ Max near work on the way home tonight.

wa-loaf

Route 2 / Fresh Pond / Alewiffe Brook, Between Alewife and the first rotary, on the westbound side.

-w

Oh right, not going anywhere near there during rush hour. That area is a nightmare!

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
I got this in bright orange for $50:

GLA.jpg

gmcunni

stopped @ 2 TJM's today, neither (southington and newtown) had much of a selection. Picked up a pair of goggles for Jake and a 10pack of hand warmers.

The Sneak

Scored some gray rossi pants at the N Kingstown RI location for $49.99 and some base layers for another $25.

Needed to get some early/late season lightweight pants and these will do nicely.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I stopped by a Marshell's yesterday, (Scotch Plains). No ski gear to be found anywhere. I did get a nice "Mountain Man" Life Is Good shirt for $10 though.

Glenn

stopped @ 2 TJM's today, neither (southington and newtown) had much of a selection. Picked up a pair of goggles for Jake and a 10pack of hand warmers.

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to hit the one at Southington this week at lunch.

What did the handwarmers go for?

wa-loaf

The one in Westborough did have a couple "SUV" shovels for $19. All aluminum with with a collapsing handle. Looked like a good thing to keep in the car with you.

Beetlenut

Scored some gray rossi pants at the N Kingstown RI location for $49.99 and some base layers for another $25.

Needed to get some early/late season lightweight pants and these will do nicely.

I went there today and scored a nice Columbia shell and some night goggles. They had the best selection so far of the stores I went to.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Hudson Mass
a spider parka list $236 for $136. Nice looking. Lots of Columbia jackets. Lots of boarder jackets. Pants. Good selection of gloves for 20-25 and ski socks for $9. Small knit hat selection/ that's about it for mens. No gogs. Women's section was about four times as big, as usual...

With that big let-down, I went next door and bought an air compressor....

Shock

went to the TJ Maxx in Wariwck. They had plenty of goggles / pants/ jackets for everyone.

Ended up grabbing some gloves for $7 and a Cloudveil jacket for $149

Overall pretty good (but I don't know what it was like last year to compare)

Last edited:

gmcunni

anybody been to TJ Maxx yet this season? i stopped by one last week but they hadn't put out any ski clothing/gear yet.