Traitorous Thoughts - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    its march 6th. march is the snowiest month for most vermont ski areas. gunny bumps havent even been formed up yet. yet you guys miss your mtn bikes.

and you guys call yourselves skiers. HA!

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    its march 6th. march is the snowiest month for most vermont ski areas. gunny bumps havent even been formed up yet. yet you guys miss your mtn bikes.

If you read everybody's post you would see that we are still enjoying the season and not hoping for the season to end today so we can begin mountain biking. For me, not much skiing/riding going on here in NJ so gotta have something to do between ski trips north...

Also, what the hell is a gunny bump?

Quote Originally Posted by RENO View Post
    If you read everybody's post you would see that we are still enjoying the season and not hoping for the season to end today so we can begin mountain biking. For me, not much skiing/riding going on here in NJ so gotta have something to do between ski trips north...

Also, what the hell is a gunny bump?
    I know exactly what the thread is about. I know most of these people offline, i'm just busting their balls.

trust me, i'm a bit excited to get back out there so i can finish off the piece of crap diamondback i have and buy a real bike.

trust me, i'm a bit excited to get back out there so i can finish off the piece of crap diamondback i have and buy a real bike.
    Sounds like a good goal for the season!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Sounds like a good goal for the season!
    We should start a poll to see how long that bike will last Pat and the crazy $hit he does on it. I give it 4 rides.......

So it may last the entire season

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    We should start a poll to see how long that bike will last Pat and the crazy $hit he does on it. I give it 4 rides.......

Owned.
    I ski double black diamonds.

you need to jump on a bike and check it out. Mtn biking in CT is pretty awesome. wayyyy better than the skiing around here.

i call myself a skier.

Quote Originally Posted by sLoPeS View Post
    you need to jump on a bike and check it out. Mtn biking in CT is pretty awesome. wayyyy better than the skiing around here.

i call myself a skier.
    2knees has been on a few rides with us. Even though we rag in his POS HT, he will do stuff on that bike non of us would dare dream of doing on our high end FS bikes. Thats why we are taking bets about how long the bike will actually last. I wouldn't be suprised if that frame already has some cracks forming.

lol, nice one.

seriously, i think i'm bagging softball this year. my shoulder finally crapped out last year so i cant play shortstop anymore. that was the biggest attraction for me anyway. it would be like skiing without skiing bumps. just not the same. so that being said, i should be good for at least 5 or maybe even 6 rides next year.

Nice one!, but you're not supposed to let him know about the pool we got going. I have it at 3 rides...
    Brian

Thread Information