Do you like this new logo? - Page 3

AlpineZone

View Poll Results: Do you like this new logo?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely.

9 75.00%
  • No, absolutely not.

1 8.33%
  • It's okay.

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I know what you mean Max. You may like the current design better once you see how it'll be laid out on the shirt. By the way, I changed the font for the orange text in the images above. This is the font used throughout the site and sizes down much better than the former one. Any other thoughts?

I ski double black diamonds.

Hi there Greg!
    If the first dozen of us get to choose your new logo, do we receive one of those great new t-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMagic
    Hi there Greg!
    If the first dozen of us get to choose your new logo, do we receive one of those great new t-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Any other thoughts?
    Greg, actually, I like any revision well enough that I'd be in for a coupla T-shirts at the very minimum. Anyone can purchase & wear a T-shirt that says "Nike" or some such...OTOH, "AlpineZone.com" has a uniqueness to it that only the unwashed of the New Hampshire woods will understand!

Max
    "Never take no cut-offs, and hurry along as fast as you can." Virginia Reed, Donner party survivor

Wow - extending the text under the peak really made a huge visual difference - I like it a lot! It makes it a lot more cohesive, less like a radio button. The third peak is also cool, though it reminds me of my failed attempt on the Tripyramids...

AlpineZone ... the T-shirt!
    AlpineZone ... the toilet paper!
    AlpineZone ... the flame thrower (the kids really like this one)!
    Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

Thanks guys. Yup. I'm pretty happy with it. I'll be following up with all of you soon regarding the AZ merchandise...

Thanks everybody! The versions above are now the official AlpineZone.com logos! I appreciate all the feedback I've received here. Anybody in this thread that provided some ideas, please check your private messages for a special notice!

I just ordered the golf shirt. $22.49 total. I like 2x XL.

Thanks Greg...

...for the chance to order the merchandise early. I got myself a T-shirt, sweatshirt, and insulated coffee mug. Is this the best hiking/skiing forum in existence or what? If you see me on the summit with my AlpineZone t-shirt, be sure and say "hi". Well, maybe that won't happen this winter, but you know what I mean!
    "Never take no cut-offs, and hurry along as fast as you can." Virginia Reed, Donner party survivor

Thanks Max. It's the least I could do. You guys and gals are really what maked this forum special!

Thread Information