• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1/4/16 Skiing on the Cheap thread

deadheadskier

Staff member
Please post relevant deals for the upcoming week in this thread. Ongoing season long deals should be posted in the annual thread

steamboat1

Ski Club Appreciation Days:

Sugarbush Jan. 4-10. Tickets $50 Mon.-Fri. & Sun. Sat. $56. ($30 Thurs. at Mt. Ellen).

Stowe Jan, 6-8 (Wed.-Fri.). Tickets $45.

thetrailboss

Staff member

dlague

Hate to say it but based on what I'm seeing I would not buy anything from Magic right now. Only if they opened and I walked up to the ticket window.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

They are giving it a shot! Give them a break.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

prsboogie

Crotched Mountain
YOUTH PAY THEIR AGE DAY #1
Sunday, Jan 10, Kids age 18 and under pay their age for a full day lift ticket! If you're 13 years old, you pay $13, etc

steamboat1

Ski Club Appreciation Days:

Stowe Jan, 6-8 (Wed.-Fri.). Tickets $45.

When I was at Stowe Wednesday I was the first person to sign up at 9am, lifts opened at 8am. Don't know if anyone signed up later. When I ate lunch at Spruce at about 1pm I asked the girl if they had anyone sign up over there. Her answer was no. I find it hard to believe that so few people take advantage of this great offer. Skiing was good & the mountain empty.