• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009/2010 - Post your low temps!

Glenn

We need a "low temps....in your house!" thread. Ours was 60 this AM. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
We need a "low temps....in your house!" thread. Ours was 60 this AM. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ours was 64*. I took out the A/C in the kids' room and put down the storm windows today. Trying to hold out a bit longer before we relight the gas furnace.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wish I had one. Should have taken the A/C out of the bedroom, too. Will have to settle for dressing warmly and layering on the blankets. Too early to turn the heat on!!!!

Greg

Staff member
33 this morning again. Inside the house it was 61 this morning so we finally kicked on the heat for a bit. We've used the gas fireplace from time to time, but this was the first morning for the furnace.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I had 44 this morning and it was 60 in here this morning. I sucked it up, cause I'm not turning on the heat until November.

WoodCore

33 here this morning as well. Turned the heat on for spell yesterday evening to warm the house up a bit, but turned back off before going to bed.

bvibert

Staff member
I saw 32 around 8:30am here. There was the potential for it to get down into the 20's last night. I'm not sure if it did. Still no heat for us. Though I guess the kids were asking if they could wear mittens in the house after I left this morning, so it might be going on soon...