• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009/2010 - Post your low temps!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Let's hear your current real-time lows!!!

Currently, my weather gizmo is reporting it's 54F out!

I can't wait!:snow:

Greg

Staff member
I think we were around 49 this morning, but we've been lower this season. I want to say 47 was our low so far.

AMAC2233

I love how our perspective changes after a long season. Today it was 48 when I got up here and I considered grabbing a jacket for the morning. If it was 48 during the day in the middle of February, I'd consider going for a walk or run outside in shorts. It's a cool thing and it makes me feel lucky that we don't live in a place like Florida or California where the seasons are all the same...boring.

Zand

Upper 30s in Lyndonville this morning. More of the same tonight.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Nice! :snow:

How's the new house?

It was pretty sweet seeing snow up on the peak!

House is coming along great, thank you! Appliances arrive on Wednesday, been moving in over the past few weeks to the point where there's just enought stuff to live here in the apartment. Painted the LV, DR, was hoping tho have the kitchen done by appliance day but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I promise I'll have pictures up once I get in there next month!