• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2012 demo days

mriceyman

can we post here when anyone sees of a demo day going on in the northeast? i would like to try a bunch of different stuff out this year as i will need a new set of planks after the season. :beer:

4aprice

can we post here when anyone sees of a demo day going on in the northeast? i would like to try a bunch of different stuff out this year as i will need a new set of planks after the season. :beer:

Camelback will have one in conjunction with the Loft. Think its in January but might be in early Feb. Last 2 years I demo'd Volkels (Sp?), Salomon's and Atomic's. Stay tuned to the web site or if I find out I'll post.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bretton Woods Hi Bill - the next on-snow demo in the Calendar is part of Bretton Woods Homecoming Weekend - this one with Ramp Sports! http://brettonwoods.com/activities/event/detail/473

Bretton Woods Homecoming Weekend
Friday, November 23, 2012
12:00 pm-4:00 pm

Sugarloaf Mountain Hey Bill, our Demo Days weekend is December 8-9 this year, and you'll be able to try out as many skis as you can handle for just $5.

Bromley Mountain Hmm....not sure yet. Keep an eye on our events calendar!http://www.bromley.com/news/calendar/

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

• Okemo Mountain Resort @Bill our first demo of the season is our 4th annual Super Demo on Dec. 8. Demos are free - but you'll need a credit card. You'll be able to test the latest gear from a bunch of manufacturers from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hope you can join us. Exact location is TBD, but we're hoping to base the manufacturer reps at Jackson Gore.
    5 hours ago · Like

57stevey

Sunapee 12/15 and 12/16? I don't see it on their calendar, but is on the Bob Skinner's website.

57stevey

Also, Ragged 12/15. "FREE Sport Thoma Demo Day featuring Volkl, K2, Rossignol, Nordica, Head, Armada, and Ramp skis."