• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

80's this weekend...

Greg

Staff member
And that means it's time to load up with a 30 pack of ice cold shwag light beer.
:beer:

drjeff

80's!!

rn_motely_060727_ssh.jpg

Geoff

And that means it's time to load up with a 30 pack of ice cold shwag light beer.

I drove my VW GTI back from West Lebanon, NH loaded to the gills with:
The four snow tires BJ's Wholesale pulled off for $8.00
Case of Long Trail Ale
12-pack of Bass Ale
20-pack of Bud bottles
40 pounds of charcoal
Two economy size bottles of charcoal starter
Sauza Gold tequila + marg mix
5 pounds of boneless chicken thighs
10 pounds of pork shoulder I'm going to grind up to make italian sausage burger patties

The cooler is already on the front porch loaded up with a 6-pack, some sodas, chicken thighs in Korean BBQ sauce, a package of english muffins, and some fruit. ...and cubes for cocktails.

drjeff

I drove my VW GTI back from West Lebanon, NH loaded to the gills with:
The four snow tires BJ's Wholesale pulled off for $8.00
Case of Long Trail Ale
12-pack of Bass Ale
20-pack of Bud bottles
40 pounds of charcoal
Two economy size bottles of charcoal starter
Sauza Gold tequila + marg mix
5 pounds of boneless chicken thighs
10 pounds of pork shoulder I'm going to grind up to make italian sausage burger patties

The cooler is already on the front porch loaded up with a 6-pack, some sodas, chicken thighs in Korean BBQ sauce, a package of english muffins, and some fruit. ...and cubes for cocktails.

So you've got TODAY'S food + beverage covered, but what will you be having TOMMORROW Geoff?? ;) :beer: ;) :) :lol:

wintersyndrome

Nice, just hope you won't be riding the rail on the windward side, I'd bet that the spray is still a touch nippy right now ;) :eek: ;)

Yeah The LI Sound is still cold and I'm working fordeck so I'll be sitting in the sponge seat too, :blink: There's a reason God created foul weather gear...

Luckily the Beneteau 36.7 has a high enough freeboard and the wind and chop shouldn't be outrageous so I can rock the shorts all day.

Greg

Staff member

Crushed close to half of them tonight. Wa-hoooooooooooooooooooo! :lol:

Glenn

Too early for this damn heat!

Did fire....errrr..."plug in" the smoker over the weekend. It was even hot up in VT...blah! TR smoker report later.

I <3 NH....made a run for the boarder. I love no tax and no deposit beer!