• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

All For One Pass and Killington's Opening Day

Greg

Staff member
Undoubtedly, there is a buzz in the skiing community about the All For One Pass. I'm just curious as to what effect this pass may have on Killington's opening day. I'm guessing that Killington is going to do everything possible to get opened early and first in the East to further promote the All For One. Thoughts?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Based upon their financial status, I highly doubt that they will open more than one location (Killington) early.

jwind

Kmart seems to win this early season award each year...every year since the onset of ASC i believe

Greg

Staff member
jwind said:
Kmart seems to win this early season award each year...every year since the onset of ASC i believe
Not last year. Belleayre, Woodbury, and two Quebec areas beat them out. I believe Killington now adopts a top to bottom policy though which is commendable, IMO.