• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

wa-loaf

did you need an investment banker from Shearson, Hayden, Stone to close the deal? what an IDIOT!!:dunce::dunce:

is it your web site? i referred to this boy as an idiot because he's not wearing a helmet....btw, what is this web site worth? lots of tech ipo's recently maybe greg and co can "cash" out lol:dunce::dunce:

Classy

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm definitely not getting into the helmet debate here. That's happening here.

Welcome. I hope you end up having fun and can chill out a bit ;) I don't know what your motivations are for joining the site but i hope it's b/c you enjoy skiing and being outdoors and not just antagonizing right out the gate. :roll:

:popcorn:

skime

I'm definitely not getting into the helmet debate here. That's happening here.

Welcome. I hope you end up having fun and can chill out a bit ;) I don't know what your motivations are for joining the site but i hope it's b/c you enjoy skiing and being outdoors and not just antagonizing right out the gate. :roll:

:popcorn:

i dont like when people open their mouth to me:argue:

gmcunni

is it your web site? i referred to this boy as an idiot because he's not wearing a helmet....btw, what is this web site worth? lots of tech ipo's recently maybe greg and co can "cash" out lol:dunce::dunce:

welcome back GSS

skime

You got me man, I am totally lost. Please 'splain?

i didnt use a helmet either until i realized how warm you are with one....i have 3 helmets and several pair of goggs....helmet is great for warmth mmmmmmmmmmmm, safety-skiing lit & drinking all day :), just feels safe....why no interest in safety?:beer: and just breaking your chops!! at least ya ski LOL :)

2knees

My money is on da Dis. The financial reference may be a intentional plant from someone trying to sound like him, but the Dis is my guess.