• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Skis around the mtn at Mach schnell always on GS skis, purposely buzzing people. Ask any Patroller about him! He is gonna hurt someone one day! I ski fast, but responsibly. This guy is just an idiot and always skis alone. Skis on Fischer GS skis and usually has his blue hood pulled over his helmet. Around 6 foot tall.

Puck it

Skis around the mtn at Mach schnell always on GS skis, purposely buzzing people. Ask any Patroller about him! He is gonna hurt someone one day! I ski fast, but responsibly. This guy is just an idiot and always skis alone. Skis on Fischer GS skis and usually has his blue hood pulled over his helmet. Around 6 foot tall.
maybe a kid from FSC!!!!!

drjeff

Sounds kind of like a guy my family encountered at Deer Valley last week. Wearing all blue, on Fischer GS race skis, black POC helmet, thought he was the bomb as he was trying to lay down some arcs at mach 2 around the masses.

The funny thing was that he ended up in the starting gate on the dual NASTAR course at Deer Valley paired against my 10yr old son. The guy told me after the run in the finish area that he spotted my son 2 gates to "give him someone to chase" and my son, on his twin tips, not his race skis, ended up beating the guy by 3 gates and almost a full second!! LOL! It was a priceless look of humility on his face

Funky_Catskills

+1

Been a Hunter regular for 30 years and I have no idea who this person is.

Hope to keep it that way.

I wonder if it's that wack job from Saugerties that used to ski in jeans up until a few years ago..
He used to post here... I won't even mention his name...

I was riding down East Side Drive a couple years ago.. There was a gaggle of kids in front of me so I held up until I could reach the spot where it goes down the the F chair.. In the meantime he and another guy RIPPED through this group of kids.. They stopped where I was headed one of the kids was like "Mr - could you please give us some room so we don't get hurt"

Dude RIPPED into the kids about taking up too much room - skiing in too big of a group... I was disgusted.. But I fear this guy.. He's seriously wacked...

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
I wonder if it's that wack job from Saugerties that used to ski in jeans up until a few years ago..
He used to post here... I won't even mention his name...

I was riding down East Side Drive a couple years ago.. There was a gaggle of kids in front of me so I held up until I could reach the spot where it goes down the the F chair.. In the meantime he and another guy RIPPED through this group of kids.. They stopped where I was headed one of the kids was like "Mr - could you please give us some room so we don't get hurt"

Dude RIPPED into the kids about taking up too much room - skiing in too big of a group... I was disgusted.. But I fear this guy.. He's seriously wacked...

This guy always is by himself. No surprise why!

Funky_Catskills

I think my buddy Karl encountered this guy last weekend.

Complained about some guy arcing big turns and taking up the whole trail.

I used to complain to Karl about his kid back in the day... :)
She was almost as bad as "Blue Boy"

catskillman

He is a menace and gets real billigerant. He does this all day long. I understand he also parks at the hotel and skis in from there taking up the guests spots. I have heard, cannot verify, that his name is Kevin and lives in Pallenville. I know for a fact that the mountain has spoken to him and he gets irate. I see folks in Security jackets around now, maybe one of them skis and can pull his pass. He is going to kill someone.......... Mr Peak.... please help..... before he sees this and changes his outfit.......