• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Colorado 2013: A-bay, Breck, Loveland

This is gonna be epic. Spring break 2013 i'm heading out to Colorado for the first time. A-Bay Loveland and Breck, maybe Vail. Epic face shots on Pali. is the East Wall worth it?

Blizzard of Wahhs

I hear they get great snow in Florida that is were you should go.

:blink:

Dude you'll have fun. Stay in Breck and take a day or two to explore Vail's bowls and stashes. But apres in Breck.. unless you like to talk about health care reform and the new Maserati Coupe - stay at Vail if so

snowmonster

I've only ever skied A Basin and Loveland. Pray for snow and hope you get a lot of it when you go (like me). Pali's trees are steep and can get tight. I only looked at East Wall on my one day at A Basin but I think it's worth it. Go into Montezuma Bowl. Go as far out as you can but be prepared to hike back to the lifts. I had the good fortune of having a personal tour guide at Loveland since snoseek was a local then. You know it's a good day when they're doing avy work well past lunch time. Enjoy!