• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Coupon for Free Lift Ticket at Sunday River

orsonab

So I had one of the Red Sox coupons for a free lift ticket at Sunday River and ventured up there yesterday. I was really looking forward to it as I've never been there and the forecast looked good. Got there nice and early and as I unloaded the car I realised I'd left the coupon safely by the back door - a three hour drive away. I believe my scream was heard all the way over in Jordan Bowl. After forcing my hand to open my wallet and hand over the $68 for a day ticket (you didn't expect me to go home, did you?) I headed over to the lift. While I was feeling all sorry for myself, I saw four Sunday River staff load an 8 or 9 year-old onto the chair lift who was handicapped. I have three gorgeous, healthy kids at home.

So I want to give my coupon to somebody who can use it and who is someway involved in an Adaptive Skiing program anywhere. The coupon is good any day from now till January 18th EXCEPT Saturday the 12th and is valid for a free one-day adult lift ticket. Please PM me with a name and address and the first person gets the ticket.

It's not a great way to do this but it's quick and the expiration date is looming and it's certainly better than throwing it away.