• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Covid Vaccine

darent

I had a ton of shots in the military also, including ones for anthrax. Strangely, they didn’t ask me about my feelings about vaccines.
me too, they just lined us up and hit us in both arms using pneumatic guns, same needles for every one, i guess that's what lost my concern about vaccines

hammer

So, after getting a bivalent shot in the fall and doing just fine over the winter, I got sidelined this past week with whatever variant is out there now. Still mild although a bit worse than the first time...like a lingering cold.

Don't think we will ever get rid of it but I'm hopeful that it has evolved into, at worst, an unpleasant experience for most of us.

chuckstah

So, after getting a bivalent shot in the fall and doing just fine over the winter, I got sidelined this past week with whatever variant is out there now. Still mild although a bit worse than the first time...like a lingering cold.

Don't think we will ever get rid of it but I'm hopeful that it has evolved into, at worst, an unpleasant experience for most of us.
Same. Seems I picked it up at Killington a couple weeks ago. Definitely worse than the first two bouts, but still just a cold and a bit of fatigue, and I'm old.