• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crowds Super Bowl Sunday???

skifree

26 year pats season ticket holder and still haven't been picked for superbowl tickets.

shitty lottery system

drjeff

26 year pats season ticket holder and still haven't been picked for superbowl tickets.

shitty lottery system

Seems more like, at least with my season tickets, that they (The Pats organization), went with a package travel agent style arrangement offering vs the old raffle system.

I know that I got an e-mail from the Pats, either the Monday or Tuesday after the AFC Championship game offering "first come 1st serve" packages that included 4 days in Atlanta, airfare in and out of Boston to Atlanta, 4 days at a Marriott at the Atlanta airport, daily shuttles to/from the stadium area and events in Atlanta, admission to the Pats pregame tailgate party, and an option to buy game tickets (they were also selling the package without tickets as well). The package with upper level, high row number in the corner of the stadium started at about $6500 per person double occupancy!!!! No thanks!

I did have one friend of mine, who usually goes to a couple of games a year with the crew I have tickets with, who went to the game. Paid $1800 for his ticket on stubhub (sat about 1/2 way up the 3rd deck just inside the 20) ticket had a face value of $1450!!!!! :-o:-o:-o

Him and his brother flew from Providence to Charlotte on Saturday, rented a car, drove to about 30 minutes outside of Atlanta and stayed at a Marriott Courtyard, Saturday and Sunday nights, went to the game, then drove back to Charlotte on Monday and flew back to Providence. He said it was worth every penny for the experience! The guys in my group kept busting his chops about remembering exactly how many times he rubbed his ticket before the game, since that will be the magic number for next year! :lol: