• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cute Kid + Ski Equipment = Funny Pics

Grassi21

This morning my son decided he wanted to wear my helmet. He is either worried getting bumped and bruised by the dogs or trying to support ski tourism in the North East.

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

bvibert

Staff member
Cute pics Chris. Our son loves to wear Carrie's old helmet around the house, sometimes he insists on wearing it backwards though..

He also always used to like to pick up the dog bowls and put them on the counter, you know to help us pick up, the only problem is that he'd always do it while there was still water in the water bowl. :eek:

bvibert

Staff member
we need to get on that. kid is a terror now that he is mobile.

Our's is definitely still a terror, the no dog bowl thing is about all we've been able to train him to do. It's amazing, not only the crap that they can find and get into, but how fast they can do it. :eek:

BTW - Our only method of training has been to frantically yell out NO when he's doing something wrong...

Grassi21

Our's is definitely still a terror, the no dog bowl thing is about all we've been able to train him to do. It's amazing, not only the crap that they can find and get into, but how fast they can do it. :eek:

BTW - Our only method of training has been to frantically yell out NO when he's doing something wrong...

we have 2 dogs. the loud no is a way of life around here. :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Luckily we've been able to train him not to touch the dog bowls anymore 8)

Says you. He was playing in the water bowl with a pencil the other day. :roll:

Sometimes, I can't remember whom I'm talking to. I expect the kids to understand "leave it." The dog obeys better.

bvibert

Staff member
Says you. He was playing in the water bowl with a pencil the other day. :roll:

Sometimes, I can't remember whom I'm talking to. I expect the kids to understand "leave it." The dog obeys better.

I guess I should change that to read that "I've trained him not to play with the bowls anymore", since he doesn't do it when I'm around. ;) :p

EDIT: I mess up all the names sometimes too. I'm just gonna start calling everyone ace from now on.

Grassi21

from the looks of his legs he still crawling?

yup. takes 2-3 steps and face plants. he walks fine with his radio flyer, around tables, or holding one of our fingers. he is a little cautious like his old man.