• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cute Kid + Ski Equipment = Funny Pics

Grassi21

one of my biz partners kids was like that. when he finaly was walking on his own he was nuttin but trouble. things just started disapearing around the house.

he is taking his time on walking. but he has been talking for a while now. 2-3 words sentences now. repeats just about anything he hears.. even the F bomb Mom dropped a few weeks back.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
that happened once when we where at bbq the little one comes running over and says "mommie thats f'ing cool" me and my partner looked at each other and just burst into laughter. the rest of the fam was none to happy about it. he also gave me a high five and said FKNA. at least 2 drops of pee came out. it was wrong but really funny.

Grassi21

that happened once when we where at bbq the little one comes running over and says "mommie thats f'ing cool" me and my partner looked at each other and just burst into laughter. the rest of the fam was none to happy about it. he also gave me a high five and said FKNA. at least 2 drops of pee came out. it was wrong but really funny.

that is really funny. my wife was trying to get him to say shucks tonight. sure sounded like F to me.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Be grateful that he's not too mobile yet. Once they walk, it's only a matter of time before they climb, and then nothing is safe! :eek:

As for the F-bombs... well, Greg may remember a call I got on the chair last season when my kiddo repeated some not-so-good words I had said. :oops:

roark

paging djspookman and the redonkulously cute vid of toddler on skis in the living room....