• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Death of the Summit

prsboogie

Realistically, is there an chance, with the current state of this forum, that there will be another Sugarloaf Summit? I cannot see the path to one but maybe I am missing it.

WJenness

I actually spoke to Ethan from Sugarloaf about this at the Ski Show in Boston on Friday.

He said he has been in touch with Nick, but that it hasn't been nailed down just yet.

He sounded positive though.

We'll see.

-w

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nick has said to me that he fully plans on hosting a summit again at Sugarloaf this year. I don't believe last year a date was announced until early December.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

rocojerry

Nick has said to me that he fully plans on hosting a summit again at Sugarloaf this year. I don't believe last year a date was announced until early December.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Hope I can make it again, last year was amazing!

Is there any reason to doubt that it would happen? I've been away since it melted-- whats the 'current state of the forum'?