• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

snoseek

Fresh Fresh Spanikopita. Oh god soooooo good made fresh!!!!!!!! This needs to be on the bar menu for sure!!!!

ZYDECORICH

Did my first day today at Creek and my legs are for sure a year older (20 runs). Montreal seasoned porterhouse steaks (with Smith & Wollensky steak sauce, the best) .cut fries,broccoli, TROEGS pale ale. good standard. sleep.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Ribs, done in the oven. Been a long time since I've made them in anything but the Orion. Nice change.

Horseradish mashed, summer squash

Monday is one of my favorite dinner nights. Work from home on Mondays and generally take the opportunity to slow cook something.

WoodCore

Rotini w/ a spicy red pepper sauce and a loaf of fresh Italian bread.

drjeff

A couple of turkey burgers grilled on the George Forman with avocado slices, some colby jack and a little ketchup

o3jeff

Cranked up the gas grill for the season(just to lazy to go out and cook on it in the cold) and did some steaks last night.

Next will be the smoker!