• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

Grassi21

left over chili from last night. the best chili i made... ever. i did cumin, garlic powder and some other regular chili ingredients for me. but this time i rehydrate and blended 2oz of dried new mexico chilis instead of using chili powder. makes a huge difference.

deadheadskier

Staff member
box is still open on the counter in the kitchen, I've had a few bites of pork fried rice in passing :lol:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Pan Seared Halibut with Brown Butter; Parmesan Risotto*, Garlicky Fava Beans, Julienne Carrots and Zucchini

If you're putting in the work to make risotto at home, make a crap load of it. Let it chill, form into patties and freeze them. Risotto Cakes are a great easy starch to keep in the freezer. I do the same with mashed potatoes.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Cast iron seared Tri Tip steak, homemade steak sauce, roasted potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus with hollendaise

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Chicken salad sandwich with some chips today. I might have some leftover Chicken Francaise and Tortellini Alfredo from my sister's B-day / going away party last night (yum!)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk