• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

drjeff

Tonight is going to be some coconut and panko bread crumb covered sea scallops with the seasons first picking of sugar snap peas from our garden

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Just rolled in from the wedding. had prime rib, wedding cake, wedding soup, a walnut salad, coconut chicken, pan seared pork, and an ice cream bar to top it all of.

I just might explode.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Lobstah and corn on the cob

Get my Lobstah from the local fisherman down the street. $6.45 for hard shell quarter pounders right now. By comparison, Market Basket down the street is $7.99 for chick soft shells. Shaws next store to them, $9.99

Guy's a trip. Stopped by at 4:30. Guy was pickled, offered me a can of Busch. If I didn't have stuff to do, I probably would've taken him up the offer and listened to some of his stories. Things like this are one of the many reasons I love living right near the ocean.