• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epicski dead all content to disappear

ForcedHotWater

More likely he got banned from epicski.com. Now he can't even get his last word in before the forum goes dark.

And he probably lost a ski in the Kitchen "Wall" too!

Never even been to epicski. But it's pretty funny that you need to create an elaborate backstory to explain why someone is making fun of you when it's really quite simple and should be obvious: These places, and the people frequent them, sorta suck. Look at the idiot a couple posts up that, with every fucking post, feels compelled to keep everyone here apprised of where he's skied this year, the dates he skied at those places, and the current model, year and length of all of his skis. Oh, and he also needs you to know how many days he's skied since 2013. WTF is that other than some type of weird, self-obsessed narcissism? That's a serious question; What would compel someone to do that?

BlueBoy74

Never even been to epicski. But it's pretty funny that you need to create an elaborate backstory to explain why someone is making fun of you when it's really quite simple and should be obvious: These places, and the people frequent them, sorta suck. Look at the idiot a couple posts up that, with every fucking post, feels compelled to keep everyone here apprised of where he's skied this year, the dates he skied at those places, and the current model, year and length of all of his skis. Oh, and he also needs you to know how many days he's skied since 2013. WTF is that other than some type of weird, self-obsessed narcissism? That's a serious question; What would compel someone to do that?

IP from Troy, NY. Fucking poser.

jimk

I recently pulled the trigger on a western-based pass for next year (whereas everyone else I know stayed MAX) so I'll be visiting whole new western resorts (to me) next year that I currently know nothing about (exciting!).

I grabbed the UnO-Guides, sounds like the rest of the insider tips will be waiting for me at Pugski when I need it. No need for me to panic search and download right now. Have UnO-Guides, can travel. :)

Which pass did you get and what mountains are you considering?

deadheadskier

Staff member
What a fucking douche.
Why hasn't he been banned yet?
We could ban him right now. This is a situation like Snowlover a few years ago. Basically there's forum wide universal agreement that ForcedHotAir is a total dipshit and should be completely embarrassed by himself, but he's just clueless.

So, we will let folks just pile on for a bit Either he leaves on his on accord or eventually folks will get bored with toying with such a failure of a troll, the ban happens and we move on.

The sad thing is that I'm pretty confident he's a former member of the forums that's so bored with his own life he's signed back up under a new handle just to troll ........and troll poorly at that.

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

Hawk

Here's the thing. Karma is a bitch. One day this guy is going to be out in the back country, and all of sudden he will here that crack and whoosh sound of the snow pack settling. And just before the snow starts to disappear from under his skis, maybe he will realize that being such a complete asshole to his fellow skiers was the cause of his demise. Things have a way of settling themselves. This guys will get his.

Jcb890

Here's the thing. Karma is a bitch. One day this guy is going to be out in the back country, and all of sudden he will here that crack and whoosh sound of the snow pack settling. And just before the snow starts to disappear from under his skis, maybe he will realize that being such a complete asshole to his fellow skiers was the cause of his demise. Things have a way of settling themselves. This guys will get his.
That's not very nice. Sure, he's being a dick and trolling, but that's kind of wrong, IMO. He's just being a jerk on an online message board... I'm not going to go wishing harm on him.

tumbler

Well reading this thread was the most entertaining 5 minutes I had in my boring cubicle in a while. Thanks!