• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

First signs that ski season is near

dlague

Well this morning we were sitting on our deck and what did I see? The leaves on the trees are starting to change. Put a huge smile on.

Are you seeing other signs besides ski movie trailers?

Attachments

• 1439126922292.jpg
    1439126922292.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 338

JDMRoma

It's a start !! August will be over before you know it !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skiur

The realtor called and said its time for the first payment for the ski house.

Rowsdower

Visited my parents to go hiking. Wore long pants to sleep.

I also noticed some leaves changing. The height of summer is passing by already. Back to school and autumn are just around the corner.

dlague

Visited my parents to go hiking. Wore long pants to sleep.

I also noticed some leaves changing. The height of summer is passing by already. Back to school and autumn are just around the corner.

True back to school sales are all over the place and the commercials on TV are annoying.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

skiadikt

the first issue of ski magazine should be arriving soon.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Oh man, what went horribly wrong in your life to prefer watching cars make left turns around a circle over Football.

:lol:

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Well this morning we were sitting on our deck and what did I see? The leaves on the trees are starting to change. Put a huge smile on.
There's an old tree near the supermarket in Bristol that starts to change before any others. I pointed it out to someone and they just bowed and shook their head and said, "Don't SAY me that!"

Domeskier

There's an old tree near the supermarket in Bristol that starts to change before any others. I pointed it out to someone and they just bowed and shook their head and said, "Don't SAY me that!"

Was it Scotty by any chance?

dlague

I posted the same photo above on FB and got some negative feedback like "don't torment those who love summer with photos like that, it is bad enough that winter lovers have most of the year and summer has about 2.5 warm months"

Puck it

I posted the same photo above on FB and got some negative feedback like "don't torment those who love summer with photos like that, it is bad enough that winter lovers have most of the year and summer has about 2.5 warm months"
Did you tell them go F?

ThinkSnow

you posted on FB? What did you expect?