• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forget Snow: Alta is for $$$$$

Kingslug20

I'll find work after some time off..I just know I won't be retired for long. Probably after ski season.

raisingarizona

You somebody’s homer? If you look that picture looks identical to the dude big time coincidence but Harvey didn’t have sling an insult, since he felt compelled to do that I thought why not show what a real creep is, you don’t know what’s going on but you insult people yourself, that’s what you enjoy doing? Harvey admitted marz was doing something wrong (spamming) and told him “ not to do that for a week “ so I said the hell with that place, information is power, you are like Harvey try and ridicule what you don’t like, F off
What? Harv is one of the best. This is ridiculous.

cdskier

We've had enough drama on this forum itself over the years...now we're bringing drama from other forums to this one? This shit has nothing to do with Alpinezone other than 1 of the people from the other forum happens to post here too.

KustyTheKlown

lol. this guy is fuckin unhinged. i got that vibe from his first 40 posts, but the last 8 or so are just ::chefs kiss::

crawl back under your rock weirdo.

deadheadskier

Staff member
So your a Harvey homer huh? No wonder you gave me crap, I am glad you showed your true colors, I knew you were one of his patsies, I am just thankful you admitted it

Not a Harvey homer or patsy. He's simply been a long time contributor on this site and has never caused issues with anyone here. If you have beef with him elsewhere, maybe keep your drama there instead of chasing him around the internet like a weirdo to cause problems on other sites like AZ.

My criticism of you in the legalize it thread had nothing to do with Harvey btw. You and I simply did not see eye to eye on that particular matter.

thetrailboss

Staff member
View attachment 52206
For those that said they must have missed something, these things about Harvey were sent by the woman who got ripped off because of the spammer he has on his site, the one he said couldn’t post for a week, he is so desperate for content you can do bad shit and still post as long as you kiss his ass
, what’s creepy is you making a woman “romance you” before you would agree to marry her? come on man, have some respect for women, that’s who I was trying to help who got scammed thanks to your site
Great. Who cares? What does this have to do with Alta and the discussion? Absolutely nothing. Take your vendetta somewhere else.