• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forget Snow: Alta is for $$$$$

raisingarizona

So that’s why you felt the need to insult me because your that scum bag friend.? Here is where he bragged about getting a free trip with some rich scum bag who was fired for the way he treated women and you think Harvey is okay, he takes bribes to better himself and doesn’t give a crap about women?

View attachment 52205 Harvey took a free trip from a guy he said was an asshole to women, and you are saying he is good? Your in the club of those “ who really like Harvey “ doesn’t matter what kind of an ass you are, just hook Harvey up and you are his buddy, you are a low life
It sounds like he figured it out during the trip. That’s just an uncomfortable and awkward position to be in. You’re reaching for something that isn’t there. Take a lap beater.

KustyTheKlown

jackie treehorn treats objects like women, man.

objectslikewomen.jpg

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
My apologies to thetrailboss, DHS and the forum for pushing this thread off track. I generally don't get into it online with people who troll our forum. The last time I did was 5 years ago, when Dickgazinya told me my sister deserved to die, after she passed from cancer.

Being a forum mod can be frustrating. You have to be so damn MODERATE all the time. Most of us are skiers with strong opinions, and you've often got to bite your tongue. I'm impressed with the restraint the AZ mods show. I think you guys are among the best.

Regarding that smack up thread, I'm not proud of the fact that I took that free ski trip from a masoginist, 30 years ago. At the time I was invited, I didn't really understand the big picture. I got NO SHAME about the way I got engaged, I consider it a classic tale.

X, TBH I still don't understand why you are so bummed at Marz. She posted some gofundme link on SkiDiva for a company selling ski pants like three years ago? His wife bought a pair of them and they were apparently no good. I take full responsibility.:dontknow:

Now let's get back to bitching about paid parking! I'm a pro, been doing it for years:

Cobbold

Wish I knew what was going, but I have trouble following things on social media.

thetrailboss

Staff member
My apologies to thetrailboss, DHS and the forum for pushing this thread off track. I generally don't get into it online with people who troll our forum. The last time I did was 5 years ago, when Dickgazinya told me my sister deserved to die, after she passed from cancer.

Being a forum mod can be frustrating. You have to be so damn MODERATE all the time. Most of us are skiers with strong opinions, and you've often got to bite your tongue. I'm impressed with the restraint the AZ mods show. I think you guys are among the best.
No worries. You're good.

X, TBH I still don't understand why you are so bummed at Marz. She posted some gofundme link on SkiDiva for a company selling ski pants like three years ago? His wife bought a pair of them and they were apparently no good. I take full responsibility.:dontknow:
OK, now THAT is a backstory I need to hear! Sounds like something out of Curb Your Enthusiasm. "These pants were supposed to make me look thinner. They DON'T!" or something like that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :popcorn: