• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Halloween costume ideas

Philpug

What is going to be the best costume idea of the year? Bad taste is acceptable. :)

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I've been saying this for a number of years, but the best costume would be dressing up in a Superman costume, and having someone push you around in a wheelchair.

I wanted to do this in college, but my girlfriend (now wife), wouldn't go along with it.

Vortex

I went as a prisoner the last two years. Making turns in a costume is fun. Not sure if I will be able to ski on the 31st this year. They have to be open and I have to blow off some family stuff to do it. Gut feeling is I'll be on the hill. I will be out Friday and Sunday if they are open.

ComeBackMudPuddles

an idea for the kids out there:

jennifershiver864165016108.jpg

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
Hmmm . . . Let's See:

For Couples:
Jon and Kate (Plus 8 dolls)
Elliott Spitzer and that hot hooker chick
Marc Sanford, and that semi hot Argentinian chick
Michael Vick and a Pit Bull

For Singles:
Dead People: (in varying degrees of taste): Micheal Jackson, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays (Good One!), Shane McConkey, Ricardo Montalbaun, Natasha Richardson (watch out), Bea Arthur, Dom DeLuise, and the Taco Bell dog

Other people in the news: Obama, ACORN, Glenn Beck, Sully (airline pilot), Khadafi, Town Hall Protester (complete with teabag), some Mad Men character, an emo Vampire, fat Jessica Simpson, skinny Britney Spears, Fat/Skinny/Fat Oprah, Some character from Inglourious Basterds, the Sham-Wow Guy ("you're gonna love my nuts"), some internet thing that I haven't seen yet, Bank CEO, some kind of recession based costume, some kind of Alien Robot thing from District 9/Transformers/etc., some Lonely Island thing, and of course: David Hasselhoff

Warp Daddy

We're going to a party as Ozzy Osbourne ang Sharon. Got my long black wig and black nail polish and guido chains and black outfit all set