• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

HBO - The Newsroom

Puck it

Anybody else watch this show? It is pretty well scripted and thought out. It hits current events. Just started watching it "On Demand".

This is the opening scene to the series. It is dead on!!!!

skiNEwhere

Watched that whole clip.
icon_eek.gif
I can't stand that question to begin with, not because of the answer I might get, but because that is a pompous and loaded question.

Looks like a good show!

Edd

Yeah I watch it. I was a big West Wing fan but there's something about this show that doesn't work for me. The characters are always very very upset about something. Everyone is so emotional. I'll give it another whirl for season 2.

wa-loaf

It's got a pretty liberal bent to it. I'll be interested to see how you like it in a few more episodes.

Puck it

It's got a pretty liberal bent to it. I'll be interested to see how you like it in a few more episodes.

It does, but it does make good points about how polarized things are on both sides of the aisle. That is what is wrong now.