• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hello? Any women out there?

saus

We've been kicking around the pros and cons of women specific ski equipment - but without a word from the women.

Any women out there? SPEAK to us, PLEASE!:grin:

Ski Diva

Website
www.skidiva.com
Yep, we're here. Or at least I am, anyway.

As far as women's skis go, I think they're a heck of a lot better than they used to be. When they first came out, manufacturers treated women's skis as an afterthought -- now they seem to have woken up. The women I've spoken to love the K2s and the Volkl's. What are your thoughts?

saus

Ski Diva, that's also your name on the,uh, "other" forum . . . right?

saus

So . . . that's IT?! ONE WOMAN???? Maybe we need to recruit!:grin:

saus

If the cows brought him a decent Martini, they certainly deserve to get a good tip.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
It was just a joke. He's an AZ regular....great guy, great personality....we all just like to bust each others chops. He's probably out tipping cows right now.....Marc....come back.

Hell, I thought Marc was a woman and was wondering why she hasn't responded to this thread.:???:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Hell, I thought Marc was a woman and was wondering why she hasn't responded to this thread.:???:

ALRIGHT. I'm sick for two days, and this?

Clearly Andy is running low on vodka and is getting just a bit punchy.

Anyway, yes, any women who's leg I haven't humped yet, please reveal yourself so I can get the job don.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
ALRIGHT. I'm sick for two days, and this?

Clearly Andy is running low on vodka and is getting just a bit punchy.

Anyway, yes, any women who's leg I haven't humped yet, please reveal yourself so I can get the job don.

Nah, the vodka supply is OK, Tequila's been running low though. Hope you feel better pal.
Maybe this'll cheer you up:

marchump.gif

Greg

Staff member
You're one creepy dude, andy...

saus

I take it that most on this web site are from the banana belt and pretenders to the true north.