• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hi!

D

danaes

hi everyone!! :)
just saying HI! i am sooooo glad i found this site! most of my friends aren't major skiers and/or boarders so would love to hang out and ski and board with people who LOVE it like me. pls keep me posted on ski trips and day trips!! thks ! :) dana in CT :)

T

Treefingers

new around here too, been on the boards about a week 8)

ChileMass

danaes said:
hi everyone!! :)
just saying HI! i am sooooo glad i found this site! most of my friends aren't major skiers and/or boarders so would love to hang out and ski and board with people who LOVE it like me. pls keep me posted on ski trips and day trips!! thks ! :) dana in CT :)

Treefingers said:
new around here too, been on the boards about a week 8)

Hi danaes and Treefingers - welcome to AZ.com! Feel free to respond to any of the threads or to create your own - you will find a very supportive and friendly crowd here. Remember, there are no stupid threads about skiing or hiking...... :D :D :D

Chile

Vortex

Welcome danes & treefingers, I'm fairly new also, I love it here no real fighting very positive site. You get info on many different resorts and some nice tips from a experienced group.

Greg

Staff member
Welcome danaes & Treefingers!