• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

how much is vermont getting in this dump?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Not as much as PA!!
nana.gif

Website
maps.google.com
Wouldn't know. Does he ski?

i been emailing with jimmy since thestreet.com in 1998 or so & i remember him from the 80s....hes about my legal councels size 5'5" 125lbs....brilliant....nice friendly little man he doesnt ski but his wife karen from valley stream does....nice family....mazel to jimmy & his family....dood i wanna bang bumps with you guys....

powhunter

i been emailing with jimmy since thestreet.com in 1998 or so & i remember him from the 80s....hes about my legal councels size 5'5" 125lbs....brilliant....nice friendly little man he doesnt ski but his wife karen from valley stream does....nice family....mazel to jimmy & his family....dood i wanna bang bumps with you guys....

Are you the Dis from K-Zone

thetrailboss

Staff member
Ummm...little or none. :( We've had some off and on snowshowers in the mountains which are helping, but not the major dumps we need.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
If I hear anyone in person, express a need for snow, or that the skiing sucks right now, I will laugh out loud. Best day I can remember today....just perfect in every way.....lifts? Pass? No, thank you.

WinnChill

anyone know?

:snow::snow:

Wednesday's storm misses south--southernmost resorts pick up only fringe snowfall...pick your resort forecast here.

After that, northernmost resorts (Jay/Burke/Smuggs/Stowe) pick up gradual light accumulations for several days just like they have the past few days.

Yeah, definately a bummer for us...it's the Mid Atlantic's year...congrats to them.

Cheers,
WC

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Best season of my life allready. Anything else is just gravey....I hope these storms keep "missing" us because it hasen't stopped snowing in the mtns for a week and a half..stake at 65" in early february....on track for 100" snow pack.
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=depths.php

Rub it in! You have what most of us don't: lots of free time and proximity to the mountains. Get it now while you can. At some point, life may catch up with you! :beer:

Greg

Staff member
If I hear anyone in person, express a need for snow, or that the skiing sucks right now, I will laugh out loud. Best day I can remember today....just perfect in every way.....lifts? Pass? No, thank you.

You like to tour JD, and despise resort skiing. We get it already...