• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How to live in a mountian town

snoseek

Very accurate. My subie is packed full of bike stuff and ski stuff. Also, weed is a form of currency.

deadheadskier

Staff member
1995-1997 and 2000-2001 just flashed before my eyes. Took a break in between to get a degree, but still lived in Stowe most of my college years living the same ski bum life.

AdironRider

I laughed pretty hard at the Subaru being rated a beginner level ski town car.

deadheadskier

Staff member
When I started it was beat up 1980s SAAB 900 that you saw all the ski bums driving. Transitioned to SUVs from there. Despite their popularity now, Subaru wasn't a popular ride in VT around 2000. At least in Stowe anyhow.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
When I started it was beat up 1980s SAAB 900 that you saw all the ski bums driving. Transitioned to SUVs from there. Despite their popularity now, Subaru wasn't a popular ride in VT around 2000. At least in Stowe anyhow.

Can still remember the Ad's "Official car of the US Ski Team" ...used to ask myself , a Japanese car ?

dlague

LOL

0:20 is so true.

We keep our gear in my truck all the time and never have a chance to clean it because we generally ski or work and otherwise have to time left for anything else. My son is a pig and trashes the back seat with his friends so it starts to look like that!