• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm on a diet!!!

Paul

All those years of watching Food Network has paid off.

nigellaES0409_468x614.jpg

1953900252_4bd89fbb00.jpg

It certainly has. 8)

danny p

Just so long as it's Alton Brown and Mario Batalli, and NOT Sandra Dee, Rachel Ray or Paula mutha f'in Dean.

totally agree. I like a lot of contessa's recipes as well. I made contessa's butternut squash risotto last weekend, killer! And I don't even like squash! Food network is a good channel.

Dr Skimeister

Just so long as it's Alton Brown and Mario Batalli, and NOT Sandra Dee, Rachel Ray or Paula mutha f'in Dean.

Rachel Ray is originally from the 'daks and I think I remember reading that she skis. And I've done pretty well with some of her "30 Minute Recipes" over the years.

Grassi21

Rachel Ray is originally from the 'daks and I think I remember reading that she skis. And I've done pretty well with some of her "30 Minute Recipes" over the years.

I like her recipes as well. Not all of them, but most. Not only is she from the 'daks she also did some time on Cape Cod.

But we're talking about hot broads who can cook. The only thing that would improve them would be if they were mute.

Don't tell me that's not worthy of a threadjack!

Rachel Ray is not a hot broad...she can take her bee-sting boobies to the back of the line..as for Gianna..I'd definitely hit that after a couple beers..