• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm on a diet!!!

Grassi21

Rachel Ray is not a hot broad...she can take her bee-sting boobies to the back of the line..as for Gianna..I'd definitely hit that after a couple beers..

Well, I like to refer to Rachel's endowment as 13 yr old boobies.

You would need a few beers to take down Giada? I think that would be the other way around GSS. She is smoking and comes from a crazy wealthy family.

drjeff

You mean Giada DeLaCleavage...

Even more magnified now in her quite pregnant state

giada-delaurentiis-3-08073.jpg

drjeff

Notice that RR wasn't on my list. ;-)

I'd put RR on mine, the Lake George Area up bringing (I was raised in that area too), the outdoors like, and atleast on TV and pretty cool personality IMHO.

On my list! But after Giada ;)

5big.jpg

Grassi21

I'd put RR on mine, the Lake George Area up bringing (I was raised in that area too), the outdoors like, and atleast on TV and pretty cool personality IMHO.

On my list! But after Giada ;)

5big.jpg

:blink: Wow. Certainly the best pic I've seen of her to date.

EDIT: I am crestfallen. I did some sleuthing and came across some info that this pic has been (gasp) air brushed. Those boys at FHM can't leave anything alone.

Last edited:

drjeff

:blink: Wow. Certainly the best pic I've seen of her to date.

EDIT: I am crestfallen. I did some sleuthing and came across some info that this pic has been (gasp) air brushed. Those boys at FHM can't leave anything alone.

Just her teeth though(I guarentee they're not that white in person), and maybe, just maybe they touched up the appearance of the pie crust ;)

Same thing here, teeth WAY too white, and I'd bet that they made the skin on the turkey just a little more golden brown!

fhm_rachaelray-thumb.jpg

Grassi21

Just her teeth though(I guarentee they're not that white in person), and maybe, just maybe they touched up the appearance of the pie crust ;)

Same thing here, teeth WAY too white, and I'd bet that they made the skin on the turkey just a little more golden brown!

fhm_rachaelray-thumb.jpg

LOL. Don't talk trash about that crust. It looks delic!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Oh dudes, do we really have to get into the airbrushing discussion again. :roll: They all are, period.

While you guys were salivating all over your keyboards, I got off my butt and exercised for 45 min.

drjeff

Oh dudes, do we really have to get into the airbrushing discussion again. :roll: They all are, period.

While you guys were salivating all over your keyboards, I got off my butt and exercised for 45 min.

And now there's less need for air brushing ;) :roll: :spin:

I for one say let them air brush all they want. I'll likely never meet them(in person atleast ;) ) So a little visual enhancement is okee dokie in my book (I just have issues with photoshopped/airbrushed teeth that are WAY lighter than any material I have at my disposal in my office ;) )

Grassi21

And now there's less need for air brushing ;) :roll: :spin:

I for one say let them air brush all they want. I'll likely never meet them(in person atleast ;) ) So a little visual enhancement is okee dokie in my book (I just have issues with photoshopped/airbrushed teeth that are WAY lighter than any material I have at my disposal in my office ;) )

You are one sick puppy... focusing on her teeth. Next thing we know you are going to tell us that Rachel Ray has a great personality. ;-)

Well, I like to refer to Rachel's endowment as 13 yr old boobies.

You would need a few beers to take down Giada? I think that would be the other way around GSS. She is smoking and comes from a crazy wealthy family.

I don't think you got my sarcasm..she's need more than a few beers to let me slide some kosher salami in her..lol..

Why do all my threads go to more than 10 pages???

I'm eating shrimp right now..and my next weigh in is tomorrow morning at 6:30AM..Deliveries tomorrow morning so I'll burn off more calories pushing a big hunk of personalized granite..Holla