• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

danimals

I hope they post the blackout dates for base pass before the renewal period ends

AdironRider

i just reserved cannon for this weekend. everyone on the facebook pages complaining about how hard it is to reserve cannon are apparently really fucking stupid people. took 2 min. simple reading comprehension.

To be fair Cannon's process is like 8 steps more complicated than everywhere else. It doesn't require a Rhodes scholar but still, why?

jaytrem

The refund option is nice. Allows me to renew without putting much though into it. By September I should have a much better idea of my plans. Odd are it will be good for me, not sure for my kids yet.

ceo

Cannon uses the Entabeni system for its online ticket sales, so blame them for any complication.

Naturalsnow

Does anyone know if the limit on one redemption per passholder per day applies to cross-country areas too? We had been thinking it would be fun to ski at Woodstock XC in the morning and Saskadena Six in the afternoon, but sounds as if that may not be possible.

dalecaluori

Does anyone know if the limit on one redemption per passholder per day applies to cross-country areas too? We had been thinking it would be fun to ski at Woodstock XC in the morning and Saskadena Six in the afternoon, but sounds as if that may not be possible.
I found out at Waterville Valley that you can't scan your Indy Pass twice in the same day, whether it be at a Nordic or downhill center.

So unfortunately that plan doesn't work.

It would be better if they allowed people to scan for Nordic and downhill on the same day, not sure what difference it makes if you want to use the tickets for which you paid on the same day... But those are the rules.

Naturalsnow

Great; thanks for the data point. That's too bad, but maybe they are worried about people redeeming multiple tickets and sharing them with others.

crippity

Shawnee or Montage tomorrow? Drive time seems similar enough. Do not need any other suggestions. This is about padding my total ski mtn visits (over 80 on 3 continents). Just looking to go somewhere new and have some fun in the morning for a few hours. Montage seems more vert. Either have an edge on old school vibe/charm? Both open at 9. One considerably more crowded than the other? Thank you.

jaytrem

Shawnee or Montage tomorrow? Drive time seems similar enough. Do not need any other suggestions. This is about padding my total ski mtn visits (over 80 on 3 continents). Just looking to go somewhere new and have some fun in the morning for a few hours. Montage seems more vert. Either have an edge on old school vibe/charm? Both open at 9. One considerably more crowded than the other? Thank you.
I hear Montage is less crowded. Been a while, but I also preferred the terrain there also.

TyWebb

Living in the Philly burbs have skied both over the years and burned both days on my Indy this year - go with Montage from the skiing to the vibe of the mountain

Killingtime

If I had to choose between Montage and Shawnee, I would go Montage. They have some really nice diamond runs that are a lot of fun if conditions are even half way decent. I find Montage less crowded and more spread out. Shawnee can get crazy with the lift lines. Plus Montage has a cool bar with some terrific local beers. If they have snow, you won't be disappointed.