• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jackson Hole Shut Down for a week

albert a ripper

There's gonna be some major freshies once they open again. They're not even letting people skin up.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Bassil

Yeah sounds like perfect time to hit up Jhole!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mikestaple

Main mountain at Sun Valley closed yesterday (and maybe the day before that too) for avalanche control. Tons of snow in the northern Rockies.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

drjeff

One of my Mount Snow friends I've been skiing with this morning is flying out to Jackson on Thursday - his brother, his brother's wife and their 2 big Bernese mountain dogs have been out there the last 10 days in their 1 bedroom condo they own in Jackson - apparently his wife is ready to sell the condo after being cooped up inside with her husband and the dogs without power for 4+ days and the fact she apparently has also had 3 flights out cancelled on her the last few days in an attempt to "escape from Jackson" hasn't helped either!!!

Had us dying laughing on the chair hearing this!! 😋

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app