• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jiminy Peak March 11th....AZ Southern Outing

loafer89

My friend (now my EX friend) just called me from Solitude and he is skiing in powder that is chest deep in most spots and it has snowed 17" in just the last two hours.

I now hate him

Any chance of a sudden blizzard at Jiminy????

Catul

Looking forward to tomorrow, I think Jiminy's base should have held up quite well - at least tomorrow will be dry, and the morning especially should be really good spring skiing.

So what's the rollcall looking like so far?

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Catul said:
Looking forward to tomorrow, I think Jiminy's base should have held up quite well - at least tomorrow will be dry, and the morning especially should be really good spring skiing.

So what's the rollcall looking like so far?
Scroll up a few posts you will find the info...I am leaving in a few hrs..Hope to get some night skiing in. See you guys there!!!

Catul

ALLSKIING said:
Scroll up a few posts you will find the info...I am leaving in a few hrs..Hope to get some night skiing in. See you guys there!!!

Let us know how the skiing is tonight if you get a chance! See you tomorrow ... hope everyone is able to make it, going to be a fun time :)

JimG.

Staff member
Charlie Schuessler said:
Due to a swollen L5, I'm not going to be sking for the third straight week in a row....

Have fun....

Feel better soon Charlie.

If you haven't seen one yet, get yourself a good chiropractor.

Catul

Final count

So looks like it'll be Allskiing, loafer89, BeanoNYC and myself tomorrow - should be a great day!

See you guys at 9:30; since you're driving a ways and might run late, do you have a cell phone contact to get in touch with Allskiing?

loafer89

I did get your call, but we had no cell signal anywhere near Jiminy to call you back. I have a new phone and have been to lazy as of yet to set up my voicemail, so we did look for you for a bit at the start of the day, but no big deal.

Hopefully you can meet up with us in the future.