• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jiminy Peak March 11th....AZ Southern Outing

Greg

Staff member
2knees said:
And greg you got it right. As much as i love skiing and the thrill it gives me, it can never compare to the thrill i get when i come home from a crappy day at work and my daughters just beam with delight cause dad is home. I love that.
Even better is when you come home from a great day of skiing and your daughters just beam with delight cause dad is home. Better still will be when they can join you! :)

roark

Darn it, something'g come up. I'll have to catch ya'll some other time.:(

March 11 Jiminy Peak Rollcall thus far, just quote and add your name to the list. :

Andyzee - A definite maybe for me and my wife. :grin:
Charlie Schuessler - I plan on being there and bringing two guests with me
ALLSKIING - My wife and I are both in.
Marc - Yeah um.A definite probability.
Catul - My wife and I might be able to make it, but won't know for sure until late next week.
2knees - I'll put myself in for a maybe

JimG.

Staff member
I've got to pass on this one...been trying to convince my kids to pass up their seasonal programs and races, no dice.

Sorry I can't make it, it would have been my 4th AZ ski day of the season.

roark

I did pick up one of the $10 off coupons pm me if anyone needs it for this trip.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
JimG. said:
I've got to pass on this one...been trying to convince my kids to pass up their seasonal programs and races, no dice.

Sorry I can't make it, it would have been my 4th AZ ski day of the season.
:( I was hoping to get some skiing tips....Next time:p

BeanoNYC

ALLSKIING said:
I should be getting a few in the mail...I will put your name on one.

Great Dave, thanks! I'll PM you later this week to confirm my attendence. What's the best way to get up to Jiminy from Queens? I'm assuming the taconic?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
March 11 Jiminy Peak Rollcall thus far, just quote and add your name to the list. :
Andyzee - A definite maybe for me and my wife.
Charlie Schuessler - I plan on being there and bringing two guests with me
ALLSKIING - My wife and I are both in.
Marc - Yeah um.A definite probability.
Catul - My wife and I might be able to make it, but won't know for sure until late next week.
2knees - I'll put myself in for a maybe
BeanoNYC - Alright .... Looks like I'm in for the 11th! Now where do I get that $10 coupon?

Catul

ALLSKIING said:
Its going to be spring like temps and conditions.

Should be fun, conditions were really good yesterday - let's hope it holds up through this weekend!

I will almost certainly be there, wife can't make it though.

Catul

BeanoNYC said:
I might as well go to sundown then!

No comparison between Sundown and Jiminy though (I'm 15 minutes from the former, 90 minutes from the latter). I typically take Route 44 West to CT RT-8 then up to RT-7; maybe we can meet somewhere convenient on the way and I'll be happy to drive the rest of the way to Jiminy?

loafer89

I might be able to meet up with all of you, I have to work in NYC on sunday, so it depends on the weather and how tired I am come friday.

loafer89

I am a go, if the weather is good, I hate rain let alone skiing in it. My wife will split the driving with me and I will bring my son along.

BeanoNYC

Don't worry guys...if I ski that day it will be at Jiminy, not Sundown. It's just the last time that I was on 8 from 95, I was on my way to Sundown.