• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington discount tickets?

mlkrgr

There's always ski buses; from Northeastern MA they are $80-89 now but you have your ride covered plus your lift ticket, and you can find some place that goes to Stowe too.

benski

There's always ski buses; from Northeastern MA they are $80-89 now but you have your ride covered plus your lift ticket, and you can find some place that goes to Stowe too.

I did that twice last year my University. It was a good way to meet people. Only thing is the Killington bus drop off was at Snowshed, so I waisted a run.

Rogman

Because OP stated "I don't want to buy online in advance and end up not using it."
I have no sympathy for OP. He wants to make his decision on the day he skis and is whining about paying full freight. He wants a risk free deal. There are deals out there; season passes; pre season tickets; on line deals; Costco; but there is risk associated with them. Nope not good enough for him. He wants walk up flexibility at a discount. Sorry, no sympathy. People I feel sorry for? Parents trying to get their families into the sport.

danimals

I have no sympathy for OP. He wants to make his decision on the day he skis and is whining about paying full freight. He wants a risk free deal. There are deals out there; season passes; pre season tickets; on line deals; Costco; but there is risk associated with them. Nope not good enough for him. He wants walk up flexibility at a discount. Sorry, no sympathy. People I feel sorry for? Parents trying to get their families into the sport.

I wasn't asking for sympathy. I wasn't whining. I was merely stating the facts of a situation. I asked the question because in my area there are a lot of shops that sell lift tickets for an discount. Get off your high horse.

Btw I am part of a family who will soon be getting young ones into the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk